With all the benefits of hydrogen peroxide, it makes sense to use it more often at home and in your beauty routine, but the lack of information can make buying the right product confusing. Here are the basics on how to use 12 Hydrogen Peroxide safely, how it’s different from other types of hydrogen peroxide, and where you can find food grade or pharmaceutical grade hydrogen peroxide near you or online. Use this guide to easily get all its uses and benefits of it in your daily life!
It is a 12% solution of food-grade hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). Common 3% solutions are also used in water purification systems. For disinfecting, wounds, and as a bleaching agent. It can kill fungus, viruses, bacteria, and other organisms by oxidizing them from their original form into harmless salt. It has been approved for human use by The US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) as a medical sterilant for non-critical devices that are not implanted into humans or animals. This means that it does not harm living tissue; thus there is no risk of infection after treatment with 12 H2O2 because it cannot live outside its container. As long as you follow all safety precautions when using it, then it is completely safe for both your family and pets.
Many companies sell hydrogen peroxide as a 3% solution which is used as an antiseptic. However, if you want to use it in your home then you should purchase food-grade hydrogen peroxide. This isn’t only safe for use around your family but also a lot less expensive than some of those costly brands sold at big box stores or in beauty supply shops. Just make sure that it is labeled food-grade so you know that it is safe for use around food items.
Food-grade hydrogen peroxide has many uses beyond what you typically think of when you hear hydrogen peroxide. While it is typically known for its ability to kill germs, it also has other healing properties. When diluted with water and applied topically, food-grade hydrogen peroxide can help skin injuries heal faster and even treat blemishes on your face! It can also be used as a cleaning solution for certain tasks like disinfecting kitchen surfaces. Because of its versatility, it’s great to have on hand at home so that you can use it when needed!
Here are different ways to use food-grade hydrogen peroxide around your house.
1) Hair Rinse/Conditioner: One way to incorporate more natural ingredients into your beauty routine is by using food-grade hydrogen peroxide as a hair rinse or conditioner. You can also use it on dry hair as a deep conditioning treatment once or twice a week for extra shine and softness! If you have blonde hair, be sure to use a non-colored version of food-grade hydrogen peroxide because colored versions contain added chemicals that could potentially damage your hair.
2) Teeth Whitening: Another benefit of food-grade hydrogen peroxide is its ability to whiten teeth naturally! Just mix 1⁄2 teaspoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of water and 1⁄2 teaspoon of 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide in a small bowl until it forms a paste. Then, apply generously to your teeth and let sit for 10 minutes before brushing off any excess with a toothbrush. But, Do not swallow!
3) Cleaning Solution: Food-grade hydrogen peroxide makes a great cleaning solution for certain tasks around your house. For example, if you have hard water stains on faucets or showerheads, try soaking a towel in a mixture of equal parts vinegar and 35%food-gradee hydrogen peroxide and letting it sit overnight. In the morning, just wipe away with ease!
4) Disinfectant: A great thing about using food-grade hydrogen peroxide is that it doesn’t leave behind a harmful residue as some other cleaners do—it actually leaves surfaces cleaner than they were before! Soak a clean cloth in 50% food-grade hydrogen peroxide and 50% water, then wipe down kitchen counters, cutting boards, sinks, etc. It kills germs without harming countertops or leaving behind streaks!
5) Sore Throat Treatment: When it comes to treating sore throats naturally, there are many different remedies that you can try. Food-grade hydrogen peroxide is one of them! Mix together 1⁄4 cup of honey with 1⁄4 cup of lemon juice and 1⁄2 teaspoon of 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide. Stir until smooth and store in a glass jar for up to 6 months (be sure to keep tightly sealed). Take 1 tablespoon every hour for sore throat relief when needed!
6) All-Purpose Cleaner: To make your own all-purpose cleaner, combine 1 part food grade hydrogen peroxide with 1 part white vinegar and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Store in a spray bottle and use to clean everything from countertops to floors!
7) Antibacterial: Did you know that food-grade hydrogen peroxide has been shown to kill 99.9% of bacteria.
If you are wondering where to buy 12 hydrogen peroxide it is available at vivadoria.com. Order now and reap the benefits of it. The product will be delivered directly to your doorsteps without any hassle.
main photo: pexels.com/Kindel Media